Are you a student who has been anxiously waiting to find out if you have been accepted into University of Pretoria (UP) for 2020 academic year? Are you a parent/guardian looking to check / track the application status for UP Admission of your child?
You have come to the right place, we have documented all the steps to make it easy for you to find out your 2020 UP application status online.
To check the status of your application, please click UP Portal to access your Student Centre.
Acceptance of admission
If you have been admitted conditionally or unconditionally, please visit the UP Portal ‘Student Centre’ to accept or decline the place that has been allocated to you.
If you want to enquire about the following, please email [email protected] or call 012 420 3111:
- You did not receive a confirmation letter.
- Your status indicates “awaiting results” despite the fact that you have already submitted your results as requested on your application form.
- You want to change your study programme.
- Always state your name, surname, student number, ID number and contact number in your email and give an outline of your enquiry.
- Check the correctness of your personal information as well as the status of your application on the UP Portal regularly