KwaZulu-Natal Department of Public Works invites unemployed graduates to apply Internship Programme 2020. The internship are for the period of 12 months.
Internship Application deadline is 28 February 2020
Internship Provider: KwaZulu-Natal Department of Public Works
Internship Location: Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal
Applications are invited from unemployed graduates / diplomats residing in the KwaZulu-Natal Province so as to gain practical work experience in the Department.
Applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
An appropriate 3 or 4 year tertiary qualification in the following:
- Degree / National Diploma in Public Management (REF INT/PM/02/2020) X 15 post
- Degree / National Diploma in Public Relations (REF INT/PR/02/2020) X 4 posts
- Degree / National Diploma in Office Management/Management Assistance (REF INT/OM/MA/02/2020) X 4 posts
- Degree / National Diploma in Financial Management/ Supply Chain Management (REF INT/FM/SCM/02/2020) X 4 posts
- Applicants need to provide certified proof of the qualification they have obtained.
- An applicant must be unemployed and only applicants who have never served an internship previously will beconsidered.
- Applicants are requested to provide an affidavit in this respect signed by a Commissioner of Oaths.
- Applicants should be between 18 to 35 years of age.
- Applicants must be South African citizens residing in KwaZulu-Natal.
The internship program will run for a period of twenty four (24)
months 2 years. These positions are all based in Pietermaritzburg (Head
Office). The department is under no obligation to employ the
trainee on completion of the program. Trainees will be paid a monthly
stipend as outlined in the department policy. Preference will be given
to unemployed youth and people with a disability.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted on the signed Z83 form(Download Here) with a reference number indicated in the reference column. Also attached to the application must be the CV, certified (Senior Certificate, Qualification, statement of credit certificate and ID copy).
Applications can be posted to:
Department of Public Works: Human Resource Management
Private Bag X9142
Hand delivered to: 191 Prince Alfred Street, OR Tambo House Pietermaritzburg, 3200.
The application should be for attention: Mrs BG Mahlaba
Closing date: 28 February 2020
All enquiries must be directed to Ms P.N. Buthelezi: Assistant Director: Skills Development: Tel. 033 260 4103